Monday 3 August 2015

CATCH MY BREATH on BBC Radio 4 Extra & VAMPIRES IN THE VAULT at Edinburgh Fringe

Up to my eyeballs in preparations for heading up to Edinburgh for my Edinburgh Fringe show VAMPIRES IN THE VAULT, which runs from 8 - 15 August, with me performing my story THE GORBALS VAMPIRE on 8, 10, 12, 14 August & BLOOD & STONE on 9, 11, 13 & 15 August. Here's a link for booking tickets: B O O K I N G L I N K


But, MEANWHILE, if you want a free sampler of my distinctly Scottish brand of Gothic horror, BBC Radio 4 Extra are putting on my 5 part serial CATCH MY BREATH on again this week, running over 5 days, Mon 3 - Fri 7 August, playing at 6pm, with a midnight repeat. The show should then go on BBC iPlayer etc for a whole month, so no excuse not to catch up with this dark and disturbing contemporary retake on the darker side of Scottish highland mythology.


Here's a listening link to the BBC Radio 4 Extra. First episode should be available from 6.30 pm UK time today - and then after that, as I say, for a whole month. If you want to check out the 'behind the scenes' story of my writing the piece, check out this couple of entries from earlier posts on my blog:

CATCH MY BREATH behind the scenes part 1: LINK

CATCH MY BREATH behind the scenes part 2: LINK

It should put you just in the mood for catching up with me in Edinburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.